Check out Mia’s blog. She has many great anime Recommendations for y’all. And her lists are top-notched!! Would 100% recommend for veterans and new fans alike >-<
Now, let’s dive in.
Mystery Blogger Award?
Though I have already explained what the Mystery Blogger Award in my first post, I will give it a recap! So, the Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma in an effort to recognize all the underrated and awesome bloggers out there. Y’all need more recognition, basically!!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog (done)
- List the rules. (…)
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog (done)
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (ticked off)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Since I have already written about myself here, I will simply try to answer Mia’s questions for me.
Answering Mia’s Questions:
1. How old were you when you created your first anime post? What was it about?
I was 19 years old when I created my first anime post. And technically, it wasn’t even an anime post. My first post was a recommended list of the Upcoming Video Games For 2020. Actually, making this blog gave me the excuse to post about anime-related stuff for the first time.
2. What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen? (fun question)
The funniest Wi-Fi name I’ve ever seen was not in any way funny, but it was simply ridiculous. They put in their phone number, combined with their email address, and birthday, IN FULL LENGTH!! You can probably imagine how long it took me to gain access.
3. Toilet paper, over or under?
This question makes me feel very vulnerable. But… over it is.
4. What is your favorite anime trope?
I must go with the protagonist-unlocks-a-mysterious-power-from-within-and-started-imposing-wreckage-upon-his-foes tropes. They are simply my favorite for some reason. I know it’s cliche, but oh well, what can I do about my bad taste…
5. Do you prefer any of the live adaptations of anime over the anime ones?
I have yet to watch a live adaptation and prefer it over the original anime version. However, I actually find Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Live Adaptation quite enjoyable. Especially the fact that their performances were really well-done… Considering the utterly insane difficulty of the pieces.
I have already nominated some bloggers in which I will simply link back to that post here.
Again, you don’t have to participate. I know we are all busy with stuff. I mean, even for me, it took me ages to get back to Mia so… No pressure!!
And that will be it for this post. I had fun writing this! And I promise Mia definitely didn’t give me a hard time with some of her over-the-top ridiculous questions… -,-