What Is The Mystery Blogger Award:
Though I have done the Mystery Blogger Award, I am actually unaware of the origin of this award, or what the underlying message behind it is. Luckily, I was able to find the link to the original post.
In essence, the award was created by Okoto Enigma. And her goal was to allow not-so-known bloggers to earn the recognition they deserve. Wow, it’s an honor, Matt!
- Put the award logo image on your blog (done)
- List the rules (what you’re reading)
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog (done)
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominee any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
- Share 2 link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Me:
1. I am a DOG person!
And No. That doesn’t mean I am an extrovert craving for humans’ love. It’s quite the opposite actually. I am introverted by nature, and boisterous people tire me quite easily. But there’s just something so cute, satisfying, and relaxing about the ways DOGS seeks your attention. They’re too energetic for their own good. How can I resist my urges to belly rub them?
2. I am an Elon Musk fanboy!
Yes. I am a science person. I love space exploration, new life on mars, rockets, Elon Musks… You name it. My ultimate goal one day is to invent a way for rockets to land/take-off like airplanes while still being able to reach outer space – so much usability potential there. And also, we need to find a way to warp those big boys 3000 light-years away and back.
3. One thing on my bucket list is… GOING TO JAPAN!!
And no, that’s not because I want to watch raw/unsubbed anime there. I have friends in Japan that I would love to visit. Eat lots of Sushi and Ramen. And ultimately, go to Akihabara and buy some anime merch… Hopefully, I won’t have to explain to the US Borders & Customs the inappropriate Doujins I’ve brought back.
Answering Matthew’s Questions:
1. Who is your favorite anime villain?
Of course, it has to be Kira from Death Note. Sorry for being generic. But he’s just too clever and badass to ignore.
2. What type of posts do you enjoy reading the most?
I enjoy reading guides and lists the most because I find them the most helpful and comprehendible. I have a short attention span, so long analysis pieces tend to tire me quite easily.
3. If you could get a witch/wizard to brew you one potion, what would it be?
I would definitely ask for the Speed potion. I really need to finish up all my seemingly infinite assignments to work on my blog. *sigh
4. You are trapped in an elevator with three of the most annoying characters. Who are you trapped with?
I would be stuck with Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yuki from Mirai Nikki, and Subaru from Re; Zero… Because I still don’t get how those girls fell for what I call the most un-manly anime characters ever…
5. What is the worst song you’ve heard recently?
It has to be Yummy by Justin Bieber. I mean… he made his fans wait that long only to release that?? What even…
Two of My Best Posts:
Here they are:
Here are my nominations:
- You were tasked with an immeasurably difficult journey to defeat Saitama from One Punch Man. Which anime character would you pick to help you? Why?
- What is your favorite food?
- What type of music do you mostly listen to?
- How do you imagine your Dream Job to be like?
- Sub or Dub? (please don’t hate me)
And that’s it from me. Thanks for reading 🙂